Farber Financial Group is pleased to announce the launch of a mobile application for insolvency, restructuring and corporate bankruptcy lawyers called RESOLVE ™ . It will work on most tablets and smart phones.
Allan Nackan, the partner responsible for the idea behind the App said, "RESOLVE is a powerful mobile tool for lawyers interested in Canadian Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring."
"RESOLVE delivers up-to-the minute, relevant information on insolvency filings, case summaries, news, and more," said Nackan. "The free, easy-to-use app provides corporate bankruptcy lawyers with the “Daily Door List” for the Toronto Commercial List; along with major statutes and acts – searchable and annotatable – from Canada, the US and around the world."
RESOLVE provides insolvency practitioners with information they need to manage their practice. From an Events Calendar to CanLII’s Decision Database, news from other law firms via Lexology® and other news services.
RESOLVE is not currently availble as a BlackBerry app however, it can be fully used on a BlackBerry device by clicking the icon below.
RESOLVE a leading-edge technology aggregator of the most important information for lawyers dealing with insolvency and restructuring in Canada.
- Searchable, portable Canadian, US and Global Bankruptcy Statutes and Regulations (e.g. Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act and the US Bankruptcy Code)
- Easily accessed “Daily Door List” for the Toronto Superior Court of Justice-Commercial List, including hearing rooms, Judges, time and cases
- Streamlined Version of the CanLII™ searchable database by full text, statute, case name, citation, docket, or decision date
- Articles, case summaries and legal analysis from many of the world’s top insolvency lawyers via Lexology®
- Event Calendar that highlights insolvency-related events from the TMA, OBA, CBA, and other associations
- Latest insolvency and restructuring news from around the globe – with a focus on Canadian news, including a social media feed
Farber believes that lawyers practicing corporate bankruptcy and related work will benefit from this app. We also seek your guidance and input into the App – this is your App, so tell us what else we might consider adding. Bankruptcy stats? Other news sources? Information for articling students interested in a career in insolvency?
You will find contact information and biographies on all the Trustees in Bankruptcy and other professionals at Farber. Drop us a line.
Let us know if you are using and enjoying the app.
Farber – Responsive. Practical. Results.