When navigating complexities of a transaction, you need more than a defensible valuation. You also need to understand the analysis underpinning the calculation.
Responsive. Practical. Results.Follow us on LinkedIn
Business Valuations »
Transactional success hinges on properly calculating business value.Too often, businesses inaccurately estimate the value of their companies. While this can be frustrating in the normal course of business, it can be devastating when facing potentially life-altering situations, such as:
- Business sales, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Capital market transactions, including those that require a fairness opinion
- Corporate restructuring or reorganizations
- Financial structuring and restructuring, including negotiations with lenders and investors
- Estate and succession planning
- Shareholder disputes
That means you get the confidence you need to quantify the value of a business and understand how it is calculated—before engaging in a major transaction.Read more on business valuations »
More information about our valuation & transaction experience. »Contact a member of our team today.