Corporate Receptionist - Farber Financial Group
Farber Financial Group (Farber) is a financial and business advisory services firm that offers practical solutions to complex financial problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and results. We are a client-centric organization.
For almost 40 years, the firm has distinguished itself as a leader in its profession and we now employ more than 185 people in more than 50 offices in Ontario and BC.
We have two primary Divisions – Personal and Corporate, along with a number of other related businesses.
The Personal Division works with families and individuals (B2C) in financial crises. For more information, please visit: www.afarber.com. The Corporate Division is the B2B division of the Firm focused on helping companies grow, improve or wind-down. For more information, please visit: www.farberfinancial.com.
Other related businesses include Circle & Square (www.circleandsquare.me) and Tax Solutions Canada (www.taxsolutionscanada.com).
We are looking for a Receptionist to join Farber’s Corporate Division.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Managing the reception desk, including receiving clients in a courteous and professional manner and answering phone
- Screening calls for partners and senior staff members (if requested)
- Programing reception telephone as required
- Picking up messages left on general voicemail and forward to appropriate persons
- Taking messages from callers who refuse voicemail
- Setting up conference calls when requested
- Booking meeting rooms upon request
- Keeping meeting rooms tidy and clean up after meetings
- Keeping kitchens tidy/clean including emptying dishwashers each morning and running dishwashers at the end of the day, etc.
- Sending faxes and couriers as requested
- Receiving and distributing faxes in a timely manner
- Picking up, sorting, date stamping and distributing mail in a timely manner
- Processing interoffice mail in a timely manner
- Emptying office shredder when bag full
- Issuing receipts for personal insolvency clients
- Other duties as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail and reliability
- High stress tolerance and ability to stay calm and professional under pressure
- Experience with the 3CX phone system (or similar) would be an asset
Background and Education Required
- High school education
- 3 – 5 years of previous reception experience in a fast-paced environment
To apply directly for this position, please email your resume directly to the Human Resources Consultant: email@example.com or fax to 416-496-9651
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e mail message; OR
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those elected for an interview will be contacted.