Digital Marketing Specialist - Farber Financial Group
Farber Financial Group (Farber) is a financial and business advisory services firm that offers practical solutions to complex financial problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and results. We are a client-centric organization.
For almost 40 years, the firm has distinguished itself as a leader in its profession and we now employ more than 185 people in more than 50 offices in Ontario and BC.
We have two primary Divisions – Personal and Corporate, along with a number of other related businesses.
The Personal Division works with families and individuals (B2C) in financial crises. For more information, please visit: www.afarber.com. The Corporate Division is the B2B division of the Firm focused on helping companies grow, improve or wind-down. For more information, please visit: www.farberfinancial.com.
Other related businesses include Circle & Square (www.circleandsquare.me) and Tax Solutions Canada (www.taxsolutionscanada.com).
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for some of the digital projects and providing support for website performance. The position is responsible for the accurate and timely execution of digital initiatives to support marketing strategies and priorities.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop, implement, maintain and report on success of six key inbound online marketing priorities:
3. Blogging & Social Media (Facebook, Twitter)
4. Lead Generation
5. Website Content & Management
6. Email & Automation
- Work with Farber team of professionals regarding content that generates positive results for the Firm
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in lead generation, with a focus on meeting ROI and KPI objectives
- Diploma, certification or degree in marketing/online/digital marketing/new media
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Superior expertise in SEO on-page & off-page optimization
- Strong knowledge in lead generation and setting up the KPI and ROI
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing, SEO/SEM and social media platforms
- Experience with digital reporting, tracking and analytics: email, online media and advertising
- Proficiency in Hubspot is an advantage: blogging, lead generation, email/automation, SEO
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and liaise with team members at all levels
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Proficiency in programming languages (HTML, PHP) and design software (Photoshop)
- Expertise with creating and managing link building
- Familiar with various CMS platforms
- Creating strategies to drive qualified online traffic to our websites
- Experience with editing and communication skills including: strong grammar, style, voice, and consistency with content
To apply directly for this position, please email your resume directly to Human Resources at email@example.com or fax to 416-496-9651.
Please be sure to:
• Copy or type your resume into the body of the email message; or
• Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML, or plain text.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those elected for an interview will be contacted.