Director of Marketing - Farber Financial Group
Farber Financial Group (Farber) is a financial and business advisory services firm that offers practical solutions to complex financial problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and results. We are a client-centric organization.
For almost 40 years, the firm has distinguished itself as a leader in its profession and we now employ more than 185 people in more than 50 offices in Ontario and BC.
We have two primary Divisions – Personal and Corporate, along with a number of other related businesses.
The Personal Division works with families and individuals (B2C) in financial crises. For more information, please visit: www.afarber.com. The Corporate Division is the B2B division of the Firm focused on helping companies grow, improve or wind-down. For more information, please visit: www.farberfinancial.com.
Other related businesses include Circle & Square (www.circleandsquare.me) and Tax Solutions Canada (www.taxsolutionscanada.com).
Farber’s Corporate Division is hiring a Director of Marketing to lead the team based in downtown Toronto. In this key leadership role, you will lead and execute strategic marketing plans to promote revenue opportunities and growth across all the business lines; working closely with all practice leaders. As a hands-on Director, you will manage projects including branding, thought leadership, communications, advertising and event management. You will manage and develop relationships with key partners, alliances and associations; delivering value to the stakeholders. You will also develop and execute a digital and social media strategy, working in collaboration with internal and external teams.
Managing direct reports you will provide leadership, establishing metrics which are both targeted and measurable encouraging exceptional performance and a team based environment.
Education and Skill Requirements
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, English or Public Relations
- 10+ years relevant progressive experience with a demonstrated track record of success as a Marketing leader with P&L responsibilities, both traditional and digital marketing exposure
- Professional services experience preferred (law/accounting firms, financial services, engineering services, real estate)
- Creation and implementation of strategies across multiple business lines or products
- Exceptional project management experience; ability to create tactical plans and outcome driven
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Experience using a CRM required for contact management/communications strategy
- Experience with social media platforms, innovative digital technologies
Farber offers an exceptional work environment, a collaborative and supportive team culture. In addition we provide an incomparable client experience, delivering responsive and tangible solutions.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this exceptional opportunity: