Marketing Coordinator (Contract 6 months) - Farber Financial Group
Farber Financial Group (Farber) is a financial and business advisory services firm that offers practical solutions to complex financial problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and results. We are a client-centric organization.
For almost 40 years, the firm has distinguished itself as a leader in its profession and we now employ more than 185 people in more than 50 offices in Ontario and BC.
We have two primary Divisions – Personal and Corporate, along with a number of other related businesses.
The Personal Division works with families and individuals (B2C) in financial crises. For more information, please visit: www.afarber.com. The Corporate Division is the B2B division of the Firm focused on helping companies grow, improve or wind-down. For more information, please visit: www.farberfinancial.com.
Other related businesses include Circle & Square (www.circleandsquare.me) and Tax Solutions Canada (www.taxsolutionscanada.com).
The position is part of the Marketing Department in the Corporate Division of Farber, which includes Circle & Square. The position has day-to-day reporting to the Marketing Manager, who reports to the Partnership.
The Coordinator will assist the Manager with other day-to-day marketing related tasks, but the primary focus will be on the effective coordination of projects and administration around communications for technology platforms such as the firm’s websites and social media.
The Marketing function within Farber is to grow firm revenue, increase the win rate of pitches and proposals, increase individual engagement value (size of client/file), increase file/client volume, enhance client retention and repeat business, enhance the brand of the firm, and enhance the brand of the partners and managers.
The Coordinator will work with eight practice leaders and their teams (Insolvency & Restructuring; Small Business Restructuring; Corporate Finance, Transactions & Valuations; Small Transaction Financing; Fraud, Forensics & Asset Recovery; Performance Improvement; Executive Search & Interim Management; and Circle & Square).
The Communications Coordinator has three main responsibilities:
Work with vendors and thought leaders in the firm to:
- Draft, edit, review, coordinate, and post articles in keeping with the firm’s publication calendar. Understanding target audiences of each piece and practice area and ensuring key messaging is intact. Adhering to a branded style guide for firm reference, maintaining consistency throughout the firm. Proficiency with content management systems (CMS) and preparation of eblasts a requirement.
- Draft, edit, review, coordinate, and post the content of the firm’s website (www.farberfinancial.com). Including landing pages, email campaigns, blogging/thought leadership. The Coordinator will also assume the lead position as a liaison with Hubspot to manage technical issues, to advise the firm on new apps or services/upgrades to Hubspot, and to commit to becoming an “inbound marketing guru” using Hubspot via the Hubspot (Learning) Academy.
3. Marketing and Business Development Campaigns – Assist the Manager with all digital and non-digital marketing and lead generation tactics. Including: contact management, content and advertising campaigns; inbound and outbound campaigns; affiliate or partnership.
The Coordinator will also be responsible for developing effective relationships with internal clients, vendors and suppliers to ensure delivery of quality, cost effective, and timely services across the firm. Finally, the Coordinator will be required to assist the Marketing department outside of standard hours.
RequirementsThe applicant must have:
• Diploma, certification, or degree in English/communications/public relations/marketing/digital marketing
• Minimum of three to five years of experience working in a professional services environment (law, accounting, financial services, engineering, real estate), preferably in a marketing/communications capacity
• Impeccable professional writing, including: strong grammar, style, voice, and consistency with content
• Portfolio of communication assignments available on request
• Experience using CMS technologies for blogging, lead generation, email/automation, and social media
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet pressing deadlines
• Experience with CRM systems an advantage but not a prerequisite
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
• Intense attention to detail
• Expert knowledge in programs including (but not limited to); MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Desktop publishing skills an asset
To apply directly for this position please email your resume directly to the Human Resources Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 416-496-9651
Please be sure to:
• Copy or type your resume into the body of the email message; or
• Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML; or
• Plain text.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those elected for an interview will be contacted.